We are a team of individuals bonded with Holy Spirit, in unity with our Pastors, and dedicated to creating an atmosphere of worship & praise in which: the Lord is pleased, seekers find His Presence, and the way of the Lord is prepared.
- Ministry Leaders- Currently one husband & wife team
- Multiple integrated teams
- Multiple leaders.
Each service team consisting of at least:
- 2-5 vocals (harmonically compatible)
- 3-5 instruments of varying types
- 1 MM person
- 1 Sound board person
- 1 Camera person
- Competent for the task
- Committed to excellence
Humble, repentant, meek, seeking, merciful, pure in heart, peace “able”, & willing
- Faithful to our Lord
- Faithful to this ministry (attends services, practices & classes, exhibits punctuality)
- Master of personal emotions
- Preferring others (in voice & action)
- Genuine lifestyle of P&W
- Willing and able
- Signed up to the Vision
- Submitted to leadership
- Understands Kingdom values
A Spirit-filled Christian, having a worshipper’s heart, being spiritually mature (able to face failure, be corrected, has consistency in his Christian walk), is prophetically insightful, flowing in Holy Spirit with His fruit evident, exhibits living holy.
- Evangelistic outreach
- Flowing in the Gifts of the Spirit
- Able teacher
- Willing servant
What we want: God pleasing, life-changing Worship
Motto: Prepare in detail / Change in a split second.
- Worship is God’s desire.
- It is in our acts of worship that God seeks to minister to us
- Spiritual maturity does not necessarily equate the age of the believer
- Persons embarking on this ministry must face challenges head on, looking out for temptations and resisting them
- Ministry is more spiritual than demonstrative.
- The platform is not a place of competition or performance; it is a place for humility and ministry
- Worship is a spiritual journey into the Presence of God.
“I ask you, Lord Jesus, to develop in me, your lover, an immeasurable urge toward you, an affection that is unbounded, a longing that is unrestrained, a fervor that throws discretion to the winds! The more worthwhile my love for You, all the more pressing does it become. Reason can not hold it in check, fear does not make it tremble, wise judgment does not temper it. Amen” Richard Tolle (1295-1349)
John & Brenda McCumons